Request Error – while Opening Orchestrator Web Services

In a customer environment recreated the Orchestrator DB with the “Data Store Configuration on Orchestrator Management Server. This was because I was not able to register other versions of special IPs.
After this it seemed to work all fine. But the Service Manager Connector to Orchestrator has stopped syncing. Checking the URL for Orchestrator Web Services (http://orchestratorwebserver:81/orchestrator2012/orchestrator.svc) we got this error:

Request Error

The server encountered an error processing the request. The exception message is ‚An error occurred while executing the command definition. See the inner exception for details.‘. See server logs for more details. The exception stack trace is:

at System.Data.EntityClient.EntityCommandDefinition.ExecuteStoreCommands(EntityCommand entityCommand, CommandBehavior behavior) at System.Data.EntityClient.EntityCommandDefinition.Execute(EntityCommand entityCommand, CommandBehavior behavior) at System.Data.EntityClient.EntityCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior) at System.Data.EntityClient.EntityCommand.ExecuteScalar[T_Result](Func2 resultSelector) at System.Data.Objects.ObjectContext.ExecuteFunction(String functionName, ObjectParameter[] parameters) at Microsoft.SystemCenter.Orchestrator.WebService.OrchestratorContext.OnContextCreated() at invoke_constructor() at System.Data.Services.DataService1.CreateDataSourceInstance() at System.Data.Services.DataService1.CreateProvider() at System.Data.Services.DataService1.HandleRequest() at System.Data.Services.DataService`1.ProcessRequestForMessage(Stream messageBody) at SyncInvokeProcessRequestForMessage(Object , Object[] , Object[] ) at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.SyncMethodInvoker.Invoke(Object instance, Object[] inputs, Object[]& outputs) at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.DispatchOperationRuntime.InvokeBegin(MessageRpc& rpc) at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage5(MessageRpc& rpc) at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage11(MessageRpc& rpc) at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.MessageRpc.Process(Boolean isOperationContextSet)

I searched the Internet for a solution. The blogs and forum entries that I found ended all with re-installing Orchestrator including a new database and importing the Runboooks to this new installation.

Finally, this SQL statement helped here:

I got this from this KB https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2919041/the-orchestration-console-cannot-be-opened-after-upgrading-to-system-center-2012-r2 which initially solves an issue with Orchestration Console cannot be opened after upgrading to System Center 2012 R2. The symptom is different but here the workaround helps as well.

Tags

Starten Sie jetzt Ihren Weg zu Azure!

Los geht's

top